Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hi

Hi. I should probably introduce myself before I get into all the raves, rants, stories and everything else in between I am dying to start writing about going on in my life. So here are the basics. My name is Skye, I am 25 years old (although almost every bouncer and bartender I've ever met has begged to differ...) So I look young. And I am short. And curvy. And Asian. And most importantly a loving wife and mommy of Jaxon, age 2 going on 21.  And on to that wife part, I am a Navy wife, although I don't participate in wives clubs and all those shenanigans you see on Army Wives or the media.  I just happened to fall in love with my enlisted and polar-opposite-but-very-lovable husband, Jacob when I was 21. Four years ago, yet it seems a lifetime has passed since then and I grew all the way up.  Sometimes I feel beyond my years in fact. (Okay, who I am kidding I feel that way most of the time, ha ha)  But more on all of that later.  I want to write about my life as a: stay at home mom, military wife, pet owner, and everything that goes on with that.  All my trials and tribulations that I condense into a measly Facebook post.  Not that there is anything wrong with FB but I have so much more to say.  So, Hi. And welcome to my world :)
-S.

No comments:

Post a Comment